Dear Valued Client,
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our hospital’s waiting area and exam rooms on June 1st, 2020 in response to Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois Plan. While we share great optimism towards a return to normalcy, we stress caution and encourage the following while entering the hospital:
1. Please wear a face mask as recommended by the Centers of Disease Control as well as the Illinois Department of Health. Face masks are mandatory to enter the hospital.
2. We are requiring one client per pet during phase 3 – so, please limit additional family members during this time frame. Exceptions will be made for end of life situations.
3. We will be directing clients quickly into exam rooms to minimize the number of people in the lobby area.
In preparation for our anticipated reopening, we have been working hard to implement new safety precautions including but not limited to:
1. Installation of protective plexiglass at the front counters.
2. All doctors and staff members will be wearing face masks.
3. 6 foot social distancing for staff members where appropriate.
4. Staggering pick up of surgical patients
5. Increased cleaning & sanitation throughout the entire clinic to ensure the safest conditions to provide loving care for your pets.
We thank you for your continued loyalty, understanding, and patience during this unprecedented time.
Doctors and Staff of Animal Care Clinic and Barrington Square Animal Hospital