Your pet’s home away from home.
We offer pet boarding for lonely hearts.
Some pets are lonely hearts. When you leave the house for extended periods of time, they may become anxious and destructive, causing damage to not only your home but themselves. That’s why all of our clinics offer state-of-the-art pet boarding facilities. They give pets from Geneva and surrounding areas a safe, fun environment to relax and enjoy personal attention while their owners are away—whether for a day or more!
Attentive Care and Medical Access
At Animal Care Clinic, we look forward to serving you and your pet not only for medical issues but wellbeing, too. When you’re away, whether for a day at work or longer, your dog may become a furry ball of stress. Turn your absence into a positive thing by making pet boarding as routine as your workday. Our facility includes:
- A large, outdoor area for running and frolicking
- Indoor play rooms for rainy days or relaxing on cots
- A variety of sleeping quarters for dogs comfortable in kennels, beds, cots, etc.
- Full heated and air-conditioned building
- Seamless floors and special walls that help keep the interior clean and healthy
Our staff includes groomers, trainers, dog walkers, and veterinary technicians, so your pet has plenty of attention—both for play, or medical care if needed.
So Much More Than Play
Pet boarding is more than a place for your dog to be distracted with play. It has long-lasting benefits that affect your dog’s overall wellbeing. Here are some positive outcomes:
- Relief from boredom, loneliness, and anxiety
- Socialization with other dogs as well as people
- Much needed exercise and mental stimulation
- Prevention of destructive tendencies and damage to your home
All of the staff are trained to understand your dog and give him or her the right attention. We understand dog behavior, have extensive dog handling skills, and know how to engage dogs in play as well as calm aggressive behavior. And most importantly, we keep your pet in a safe and healthy environment.
Things To Keep In Mind
Before you can bring your pet to us, we have a few small requests. Firstly, you’ll have to register your dog with us before you can bring them in for boarding. Secondly, your dog needs to be up-to-date on all their vaccinations—for not only their health but the health of our other guests. Your dog must be vaccinated a minimum of 3 days before their stay for Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Bivalent Influenza.